We now carry Jane Iredale’s full line of Skin Care Make Up
All Halo™ locations now carry the full line of Jane Iredale Skin Care Make Up – for our makeovers and for purchase. It’s one of the reasons we now say Halo is “beauty from the shoulders up!” If you have read Glamour, ELLE Magazine, Shape Magazine, MORE, Lucky, or many other print and online beauty magazines this year, you’ve read about these amazing products.
• Highest quality ingredients available to ensure satisfaction with performance, coverage, application and texture.
• Minerals conform to the most current technology available that ensure broad spectrum sun protection.
• Multi–tasking products, Amazing Base, PurePressed Base, Glow Time and Dream Tint, provide four important functions in one: foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active skin care benefits.
• The nature of high quality minerals is to interact with light. This is what gives them their celebrated soft-focus effect. This line includes a variety of foundations that provide a range of finishes from sheer to full, from luminescent to velvety.
• Six Jane Iredale products have earned the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation. To earn this seal, a manufacturer must provide scientific data showing that its products sufficiently and safely aid in the prevention of sun–induced damage to the skin.
• The minerals bind together upon application so they resist running, creasing and smearing. They can be removed with a cleanser or our special micro–fiber cloth Magic Mitt, which requires only water for effective cleansing.
• A conscious effort is made to include anti–irritant ingredients in the products which can measurably contribute to skin health.
• Where preservatives are needed, a combination of natural preservatives is used, always excluding parabens and phenoxyethanol.
• All of minerals are tested under laboratory conditions. Results show that there are no nano–size minerals in any Jane Iredale product.
• Jane Iredale is certified cruelty–free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty–free certification.
Our stylists receive on–going training from Jane Iredale and are looking forward to sharing these fabulous products with you.